If you want to break into the games development area and make games not just play them here are the top 10 skills for Games Developers you should be learning.
- Game Design
- Video Games
- C++ : The highest programming language in the top 10 skills above c# for unity programming underpinning the high performance physics engines.
- C# : The Microsoft language is making it big in the world of games due to the opensource Mono platform part of unity
- Programming : no surprise that this is one of the top skills of games developers
- 3D : For immersive experiences developers must have 3d experience
- Mobile Games : The largest growth area is in mobile gaming and it makes it into the top 10
- Animation : Animation skills come into the top 10
- Android : The top mobile platform developers are building on looks like android
We will be keeping you up to date with more career information over the coming months so stay tuned.