Job Spec – Customer Success Executive / Account Manager
Salary: £25k to £35k + commission
Geek Talent is a big data technology firm based in Durham @ Aykley Heads. We have developed a unique software product set helping companies and individuals track the future of the labour market using AI with access to the latest global labour market intelligence tracking millions of CVs and Job Adverts every day. Our Talent Platform consists of a Data Analytics platform plus Mobile app for employees and students. We put right information in front of customers in government and private sector firms – helping them monitor their competition, recruit, retain and train staff with the right skills in the right locations.
We are keen to recruit a talented Customer Success Executive to support our customers to make the most of the Amplifi platform and work with our sales team to support new client research and be part of on-boarding new customers.
You will have experience in a Customer Success role in a SaaS business today and comfortable researching customers, producing sales packs, working within Customer Success and Sales teams. You will be able to spot opportunities to grow accounts whilst providing excellent service and experience to customers of a tech based product company.
Any experience in the following would be an advantage but if you have other skillsets we can still have a conversation if you are willing to learn:
- Research sectors and mapping out target clients and key stakeholders to understand their business needs and aspirations
- Updating CRM with prospect data and managing through the end to end sales cycle
- Work with sales to support key new account demo’s and on-boarding of new clients
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients
- Manage on-boarding and initial training of customers on the platform via video conferencing tech and in-person sessions.
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Regularly meet clients online and sometimes on site as much as possible.
- Work with and manage clients and stakeholders in multiple international markets.
- Be responsible for renewing clients on our tech platform.
- Identify expansion opportunities within your existing portfolios.
You will work with a talented team of consultants and tech experts and be part of the growing team creating cutting edge technology offering the very latest insights to our customers. Get in touch with email@example.com to book an interview with your CV or linkedin profile details.