Job Spec – Head of Client Services
Salary: £depending upon experience + sales related bonus
Geek Talent is a big data technology firm based in Durham @ Aykley Heads. We have developed a unique software product set helping companies and individuals track the future of the labour market using AI with access to the latest global labour market intelligence tracking millions of CVs and Job Adverts every day. Our Talent Platform consists of a Data Analytics platform plus Mobile app for employees and students. We put right information in front of customers in government and private sector firms – helping them monitor their competition, recruit, retain and train staff with the right skills in the right locations.
We are keen to recruit a talented Head of Client Services to own, manage and develop the partner relationships for the firm focusing on Partner Sales / Customer Success and Marketing. The role will expand the existing Amplifi platform reach and work with our sales, marketing and product teams to enhance the Amplifi platform to deliver features which support your go-to-market strategies with partners and end user customers.
Any experience in the following would be an advantage but if you have other skillsets we can still have a conversation if you are willing to learn:
- Develop relationships with consulting organisations at partner level in the Big 4 and Tier 1 consulting and research organisations.
- Responsible for consulting sales, delivery and partner success.
- Develop channel partner success programmes, marketing and growth strategies.
- Design joint go-to-market strategies with partners.
- Identify expansion opportunities within your existing relationships.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills as the team expands.
- Work with internal sales, marketing and product teams to deliver partner platform requirements.
You will work with a talented team of consultants and tech experts and be part of the growing team creating cutting edge technology offering the very latest insights to our customers. Get in touch with email@example.com to book an interview with your CV or linkedin profile details.